If you are an Australian refugee, asylum seeker, or veteran or nonprofit/employer who knows of someone like this who could improve their job prospects by completing a short course (e.g. licence, white card), then, presuming funding is available, P&G Purpose will pay for 75% of a successful training course.
- Fill in this form (or below) and email firstname.lastname@example.org when you are done. We will confirm that the funds are available, that the course is within the guidelines, and send you a confirmation that we’ll support the course.
- Pass the course.
- Email the original email confirmation (from step one above) passing course documents, tax invoice, and bank details to email@example.com, for a 75% reimbursement.
If you are an employer and there is a barrier to employing one of these people that can be solved by direct application of funding, even if it is not in these parameters, then please, reach out. We are keen to find ways to help. Any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or comment below.
Money at many nonprofits is a sensitive topic. We do not think it needs to be. Here’s how money works at P&G Purpose:
- Low ‘overheads’: P&G Purpose has no paid staff, and our office space is paid for by our affiliated social enterprise, so you can be can be sure that any donations will go where they are needed to deliver results.
- Funding ratio: Occasionally, P&G Purpose will partner with companies on a commission basis for things like sales and business development. These costs will always be lower than 10% of the overall amount donated.
- Capital Control: like all nonprofits, the board of directors is ultimately responsible for making decisions allocating funding. There are strict funding limits (normally in increments of $500) and earmarks for specific projects that, if exceeded, need the full boards approval. Our constitution and governance process is here
- Transparency: We have two independent accountants review our expenditures, and once their reviews are complete, after the end of the quarter. You can reach out at the email address below to see how money has been destributed.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your continued support, we are inspired by you and how together we can address major challenges in our communities.